- "I'd like to thank Victoria for the help and valiantly taking my application for residency, she kept me informed and reassured, when the home office mistakenly returned my paper work, Medivisas challenged them and I got the result.~ EN Mogale
I'd recommend Victoria to anyone who is not wanting to gamble with their stay.Thanks again Victoria"
- "I cannot recommend MediVisas highly enough - Chris and Victoria helped process my citizenship and they were very thorough in their initial consultation to find out all the details of my immigration history, which had been handled by another firm.~ Lori
Their personal attention to my case, answering all my (many!) questions knowledgeably and with lots of patience, ensured I felt informed every step of the way which made the process really painless. Helping me to get everything filed correctly, quickly and with ease, they made the process stress-free at every turn - and with their help and expedited filing I had an answer way before I thought I would and I am happy to say I am now a dual citizen thanks to them!"
- "My case was very complicated, overstayer with two counts of deception, wanted to file an unmarried partner visa, i had been to seven different lawyers who all seemed interested in only money, no compassion for our feelings and circumstances. then i met Victoria from MediVisas, an angel for us, I found her very sympathetic and empathetic, genuinely explained to me everything in detail like an educated person would do to another. Was the cheapest in terms of her fees compared all the rest of the solicitor firms we had been to, we decided that I would leave the country and apply for entry clearance and my visa was granted in just 5 days, thank you Victoria and MediVisas, i wish you all the best in future, would highly recommend them. "~ Syed Zaidi
- "I contacted Victoria after my application for settlement visa for my children was refused. I am particularly pleased with the depth of knowledge and experience she used in successfully appealing my case. Most importantly, she was honest and professional in dealing with my case.~ Bright Hehetro
I would strongly recommend her to anybody who requires the best in this field. Another positive thing is that her charges are very reasonable."
- "Vicky was exceptionally helpful in the handling of my case. Her knowledge and professionalism were instrumental in helping secure my UK spouse visa after I had suffered several refusals and a number of immigration problems.~ Heather (spouse visa applicant)
Without her assistance, I do not believe the application process would have been as smooth and successful as it proved to be."
- “Thanks for all your help, it’s been very worthwhile using you guys to get this sorted, the process was very simple and I'm really pleased with your service”~ Adam Dryburgh, Australia