- "We went to Medivisas for help in getting a Spousal Visa. They made the whole process so much easier and stress free for us. From the moment we met Victoria and her team we were reassured that our case was in good hands, something important in such a bureaucratic process.~ Patty and Ian
Nothing was too much trouble, no question went unanswered and we were treated as people rather than an account number... they care.
Our Visa was issued problem free and we are now enjoying married life. We will always be grateful for Medivisas help and support"
- "I'd like to thank Victoria for the help and valiantly taking my application for residency, she kept me informed and reassured, when the home office mistakenly returned my paper work, Medivisas challenged them and I got the result.~ EN Mogale
I'd recommend Victoria to anyone who is not wanting to gamble with their stay.Thanks again Victoria"
- "My wife contacted Victoria through a forum, we went to meet her, she was knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable, she wrote everything and advised us appropriately, my case was complicated but not impossible. She did all the paper work for us and off I went back home to apply for entry clearance.~ Aziz
We used her services again to my leave to remain and my citizenship. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a professional, friendly and knowledgeable advisor. Thank you very much to you Victoria and Chris for all your hard work"
- “I'm so happy thank you so much for your help, more than words can ever say. Finally the wait is over, praise the Lord!”~ Wilma Adag, Philippines
- "Vicky was exceptionally helpful in the handling of my case. Her knowledge and professionalism were instrumental in helping secure my UK spouse visa after I had suffered several refusals and a number of immigration problems.~ Heather (spouse visa applicant)
Without her assistance, I do not believe the application process would have been as smooth and successful as it proved to be."
- "I had an excited and teary wife on the phone about 30 minutes ago. Visa has been granted and she is inbound on March 11th. Can't thank you enough for your hard work on our application!"~ Richard Mayson, UK