- “Thanks for all your help, it’s been very worthwhile using you guys to get this sorted, the process was very simple and I'm really pleased with your service”~ Adam Dryburgh, Australia
- "I'd like to thank Victoria for the help and valiantly taking my application for residency, she kept me informed and reassured, when the home office mistakenly returned my paper work, Medivisas challenged them and I got the result.~ EN Mogale
I'd recommend Victoria to anyone who is not wanting to gamble with their stay.Thanks again Victoria"
- "We went to Medivisas for help in getting a Spousal Visa. They made the whole process so much easier and stress free for us. From the moment we met Victoria and her team we were reassured that our case was in good hands, something important in such a bureaucratic process.~ Patty and Ian
Nothing was too much trouble, no question went unanswered and we were treated as people rather than an account number... they care.
Our Visa was issued problem free and we are now enjoying married life. We will always be grateful for Medivisas help and support"
- "Vicky was exceptionally helpful in the handling of my case. Her knowledge and professionalism were instrumental in helping secure my UK spouse visa after I had suffered several refusals and a number of immigration problems.~ Heather (spouse visa applicant)
Without her assistance, I do not believe the application process would have been as smooth and successful as it proved to be."
- "I have no hesitation in providing a reference for the legal services of Ms Victoria Sharkey and MediVisas. I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable, efficient, and effective, and her understanding of the UK’s immigration procedures is unrivalled. What’s more, her enthusiasm and energy for her work make dealing with an otherwise frustrating process a pleasure!~ David
I had a complicated visa status, as an American citizen who had lived in various countries around the globe, and, despite my international experience and extensive research on my part, could not see clearly how to regularise my status in the UK. I found Victoria thanks to the excellent, professional advice that she posted, pro-bono, on online fora for ex-pats and immigrants in the UK with visa queries.
Victoria provided the ‘out of the box’ thinking that was needed, demonstrating her extensive knowledge of the legal frameworks and precedents involved in the UK’s complex immigration law, and also her ample experience dealing with a wide variety of cases. I’m delighted to say that with Victoria’s help, I am now a British citizen.Victoria Sharkey has my very highest recommendation."
- "I contacted Victoria after my application for settlement visa for my children was refused. I am particularly pleased with the depth of knowledge and experience she used in successfully appealing my case. Most importantly, she was honest and professional in dealing with my case.~ Bright Hehetro
I would strongly recommend her to anybody who requires the best in this field. Another positive thing is that her charges are very reasonable."