- "Vicky was exceptionally helpful in the handling of my case. Her knowledge and professionalism were instrumental in helping secure my UK spouse visa after I had suffered several refusals and a number of immigration problems.~ Heather (spouse visa applicant)
Without her assistance, I do not believe the application process would have been as smooth and successful as it proved to be."
- "I had an excited and teary wife on the phone about 30 minutes ago. Visa has been granted and she is inbound on March 11th. Can't thank you enough for your hard work on our application!"~ Richard Mayson, UK
- "I'd like to thank Victoria for the help and valiantly taking my application for residency, she kept me informed and reassured, when the home office mistakenly returned my paper work, Medivisas challenged them and I got the result.~ EN Mogale
I'd recommend Victoria to anyone who is not wanting to gamble with their stay.Thanks again Victoria"
- "My case was very complicated, overstayer with two counts of deception, wanted to file an unmarried partner visa, i had been to seven different lawyers who all seemed interested in only money, no compassion for our feelings and circumstances. then i met Victoria from MediVisas, an angel for us, I found her very sympathetic and empathetic, genuinely explained to me everything in detail like an educated person would do to another. Was the cheapest in terms of her fees compared all the rest of the solicitor firms we had been to, we decided that I would leave the country and apply for entry clearance and my visa was granted in just 5 days, thank you Victoria and MediVisas, i wish you all the best in future, would highly recommend them. "~ Syed Zaidi
- “Thanks for all your help, it’s been very worthwhile using you guys to get this sorted, the process was very simple and I'm really pleased with your service”~ Adam Dryburgh, Australia
- "We went to Medivisas for help in getting a Spousal Visa. They made the whole process so much easier and stress free for us. From the moment we met Victoria and her team we were reassured that our case was in good hands, something important in such a bureaucratic process.~ Patty and Ian
Nothing was too much trouble, no question went unanswered and we were treated as people rather than an account number... they care.
Our Visa was issued problem free and we are now enjoying married life. We will always be grateful for Medivisas help and support"