- "My wife contacted Victoria through a forum, we went to meet her, she was knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable, she wrote everything and advised us appropriately, my case was complicated but not impossible. She did all the paper work for us and off I went back home to apply for entry clearance.~ Aziz
We used her services again to my leave to remain and my citizenship. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a professional, friendly and knowledgeable advisor. Thank you very much to you Victoria and Chris for all your hard work"
- "We would like to thank Victoria at MediVisas for helping us through our very long and frustrating relocation to the UK. After applying various times to enter the country as a Civil Partner, I was beginning to give up. till a friend of ours recommended medivisas to us. I don't know where I would be if they didn't recommend medivisas.~ Gabriel
I believe that because of them I was able to leave my home country and settle in the UK with my partner. We tried everything before it and nothing was working. MediVisas never let us down and was very supportive through out the whole process.
Now we can live a happy life together in the UK and it is all because MediVisas actually know what they are doing when it comes to having a successful outcome. Thank you so much. There are no words to express how grateful we are."
- "We went to Medivisas for help in getting a Spousal Visa. They made the whole process so much easier and stress free for us. From the moment we met Victoria and her team we were reassured that our case was in good hands, something important in such a bureaucratic process.~ Patty and Ian
Nothing was too much trouble, no question went unanswered and we were treated as people rather than an account number... they care.
Our Visa was issued problem free and we are now enjoying married life. We will always be grateful for Medivisas help and support"
- "I have no hesitation in providing a reference for the legal services of Ms Victoria Sharkey and MediVisas. I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable, efficient, and effective, and her understanding of the UK’s immigration procedures is unrivalled. What’s more, her enthusiasm and energy for her work make dealing with an otherwise frustrating process a pleasure!~ David
I had a complicated visa status, as an American citizen who had lived in various countries around the globe, and, despite my international experience and extensive research on my part, could not see clearly how to regularise my status in the UK. I found Victoria thanks to the excellent, professional advice that she posted, pro-bono, on online fora for ex-pats and immigrants in the UK with visa queries.
Victoria provided the ‘out of the box’ thinking that was needed, demonstrating her extensive knowledge of the legal frameworks and precedents involved in the UK’s complex immigration law, and also her ample experience dealing with a wide variety of cases. I’m delighted to say that with Victoria’s help, I am now a British citizen.Victoria Sharkey has my very highest recommendation."
- "I cannot recommend MediVisas highly enough - Chris and Victoria helped process my citizenship and they were very thorough in their initial consultation to find out all the details of my immigration history, which had been handled by another firm.~ Lori
Their personal attention to my case, answering all my (many!) questions knowledgeably and with lots of patience, ensured I felt informed every step of the way which made the process really painless. Helping me to get everything filed correctly, quickly and with ease, they made the process stress-free at every turn - and with their help and expedited filing I had an answer way before I thought I would and I am happy to say I am now a dual citizen thanks to them!"
- “Thanks for all your help, it’s been very worthwhile using you guys to get this sorted, the process was very simple and I'm really pleased with your service”~ Adam Dryburgh, Australia