There’s a great deal of information as to how Brexit will effect EU citizens living in the UK, much of it confusing and contradictory.
The question is, what is relevant for your particular situation? This is where we can help. MediVisas has been around since 2005 with a trusted reputation in helping individuals in all circumstances gain the right to live and work in the UK.
Visa laws are continuously changing with each and every government so it is important to get the right advice for the right time. Rules that applied last year or even 6 months ago may
have changed due to the political climate and as such we strongly advise getting the best professional advice from people like us whose job it is to stay up to date and ‘in the know’.
What does Brexit mean for you:
- During these uncertain times, we strongly recommend you apply for a Residence Card, either under the new Settled or Pre-Settled categories.
- Full Representation Services
- Document / Application Check-Through
- Basic Consultation for up to one hour
Why Choose MediVisas?
- Proven track record
- Over 20 years’ experience
- High success rate
- EEA-related applications and Brexit expertise
- Happy clients (See our Testimonials Page: https://www.medivisas.com/testimonials/
- Good, honest advice