Regularising your stay in the UK
MediVisas has, over the years, successfully represented clients whose applications fall ‘outside’ the Immigration Rules, such as illegal entrants, over-stayers, those who have previously made false representations or used deception in a previous application.
If you fall into any of these categories, you may be surprised to know that, in certain circumstances, you may be able to regularise your stay in the UK. Typical examples where MediVisas has successfully applied for such cases may include the following:
• Settlement (Spouse, Civil Partner, Unmarried Partner)
• Dependent Children (under 18)
• Human Rights cases
• Returning Residents
We use a combination of knowledge, experience and careful interpretation of the Rules, supported by relevant case law to submit a full and frank application giving you the best possible chance of success.
We have successfully applied in the past where there have been situations arising from the following scenarios:
• Applicant entered on a false passport
• Applicant entered the UK clandestinely
• Applicant over-stayed a visa for a considerable amount of time
• Applicant has had previous Visa refusals
• Applicant has been previously been refused Entry to the UK
If you fall into any of these categories it would be useful to call our office and set up a face to face meeting. Everything you say to us will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Fees are charged on a case by case basis.