Requires a minimum passive investment of GBP £2,000,000 of your own money which you intend to invest in a UK company.
In order to qualify for an active Investor Visa, you will need to show that:
• You have access to not less than £2 million of your own money that you will take to the UK, and which must not be held in trust, or
• You own personal assets which, taking into account your liabilities, are worth more than £2 million, and
• You have not less than £2 million under your control in the UK. (This can include money loaned by a financial institution regulated by the Financial Services Authority.)
• You intend to invest not less than £2 million in active and trading UK registered companies.
• You intend to make the UK your main home
• You can support yourself and your dependents and live without having to work as an employee or receiving financial help through Public Funds.
Type of investments are permitted:
• UK Listed & Private companies: you must provide evidence of shareholdings or loans you have in the form of legal documents signed by or on behalf of the company (for example, audited accounts).
Validity: Initially granted for 3.4 Years, after which you will need to show that all your business commitments have been kept in order to extend your Leave for a further 2 years.
Indefinite Leave to Remain: Available after 5 continuous years as an Investor.
You are permitted to take up full time employment under this category.
If you would like MediVisas to assess your eligibility for an Investor or Entrepreneur visa