- "I cannot recommend MediVisas highly enough - Chris and Victoria helped process my citizenship and they were very thorough in their initial consultation to find out all the details of my immigration history, which had been handled by another firm.~ Lori
Their personal attention to my case, answering all my (many!) questions knowledgeably and with lots of patience, ensured I felt informed every step of the way which made the process really painless. Helping me to get everything filed correctly, quickly and with ease, they made the process stress-free at every turn - and with their help and expedited filing I had an answer way before I thought I would and I am happy to say I am now a dual citizen thanks to them!"
- "My case was very complicated, overstayer with two counts of deception, wanted to file an unmarried partner visa, i had been to seven different lawyers who all seemed interested in only money, no compassion for our feelings and circumstances. then i met Victoria from MediVisas, an angel for us, I found her very sympathetic and empathetic, genuinely explained to me everything in detail like an educated person would do to another. Was the cheapest in terms of her fees compared all the rest of the solicitor firms we had been to, we decided that I would leave the country and apply for entry clearance and my visa was granted in just 5 days, thank you Victoria and MediVisas, i wish you all the best in future, would highly recommend them. "~ Syed Zaidi
- "We went to Medivisas for help in getting a Spousal Visa. They made the whole process so much easier and stress free for us. From the moment we met Victoria and her team we were reassured that our case was in good hands, something important in such a bureaucratic process.~ Patty and Ian
Nothing was too much trouble, no question went unanswered and we were treated as people rather than an account number... they care.
Our Visa was issued problem free and we are now enjoying married life. We will always be grateful for Medivisas help and support"
- "Vicky was exceptionally helpful in the handling of my case. Her knowledge and professionalism were instrumental in helping secure my UK spouse visa after I had suffered several refusals and a number of immigration problems.~ Heather (spouse visa applicant)
Without her assistance, I do not believe the application process would have been as smooth and successful as it proved to be."
- "I had an excited and teary wife on the phone about 30 minutes ago. Visa has been granted and she is inbound on March 11th. Can't thank you enough for your hard work on our application!"~ Richard Mayson, UK
- "My wife contacted Victoria through a forum, we went to meet her, she was knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable, she wrote everything and advised us appropriately, my case was complicated but not impossible. She did all the paper work for us and off I went back home to apply for entry clearance.~ Aziz
We used her services again to my leave to remain and my citizenship. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a professional, friendly and knowledgeable advisor. Thank you very much to you Victoria and Chris for all your hard work"