- "My wife contacted Victoria through a forum, we went to meet her, she was knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable, she wrote everything and advised us appropriately, my case was complicated but not impossible. She did all the paper work for us and off I went back home to apply for entry clearance.~ Aziz
We used her services again to my leave to remain and my citizenship. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a professional, friendly and knowledgeable advisor. Thank you very much to you Victoria and Chris for all your hard work"
- "I contacted Victoria after my application for settlement visa for my children was refused. I am particularly pleased with the depth of knowledge and experience she used in successfully appealing my case. Most importantly, she was honest and professional in dealing with my case.~ Bright Hehetro
I would strongly recommend her to anybody who requires the best in this field. Another positive thing is that her charges are very reasonable."
- "We went to Medivisas for help in getting a Spousal Visa. They made the whole process so much easier and stress free for us. From the moment we met Victoria and her team we were reassured that our case was in good hands, something important in such a bureaucratic process.~ Patty and Ian
Nothing was too much trouble, no question went unanswered and we were treated as people rather than an account number... they care.
Our Visa was issued problem free and we are now enjoying married life. We will always be grateful for Medivisas help and support"
- "Vicky was exceptionally helpful in the handling of my case. Her knowledge and professionalism were instrumental in helping secure my UK spouse visa after I had suffered several refusals and a number of immigration problems.~ Heather (spouse visa applicant)
Without her assistance, I do not believe the application process would have been as smooth and successful as it proved to be."
- "I cannot recommend MediVisas highly enough - Chris and Victoria helped process my citizenship and they were very thorough in their initial consultation to find out all the details of my immigration history, which had been handled by another firm.~ Lori
Their personal attention to my case, answering all my (many!) questions knowledgeably and with lots of patience, ensured I felt informed every step of the way which made the process really painless. Helping me to get everything filed correctly, quickly and with ease, they made the process stress-free at every turn - and with their help and expedited filing I had an answer way before I thought I would and I am happy to say I am now a dual citizen thanks to them!"
- "I'd like to thank Victoria for the help and valiantly taking my application for residency, she kept me informed and reassured, when the home office mistakenly returned my paper work, Medivisas challenged them and I got the result.~ EN Mogale
I'd recommend Victoria to anyone who is not wanting to gamble with their stay.Thanks again Victoria"