- "I have no hesitation in providing a reference for the legal services of Ms Victoria Sharkey and MediVisas. I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable, efficient, and effective, and her understanding of the UK’s immigration procedures is unrivalled. What’s more, her enthusiasm and energy for her work make dealing with an otherwise frustrating process a pleasure!~ David
I had a complicated visa status, as an American citizen who had lived in various countries around the globe, and, despite my international experience and extensive research on my part, could not see clearly how to regularise my status in the UK. I found Victoria thanks to the excellent, professional advice that she posted, pro-bono, on online fora for ex-pats and immigrants in the UK with visa queries.
Victoria provided the ‘out of the box’ thinking that was needed, demonstrating her extensive knowledge of the legal frameworks and precedents involved in the UK’s complex immigration law, and also her ample experience dealing with a wide variety of cases. I’m delighted to say that with Victoria’s help, I am now a British citizen.Victoria Sharkey has my very highest recommendation."
- "I contacted Victoria after my application for settlement visa for my children was refused. I am particularly pleased with the depth of knowledge and experience she used in successfully appealing my case. Most importantly, she was honest and professional in dealing with my case.~ Bright Hehetro
I would strongly recommend her to anybody who requires the best in this field. Another positive thing is that her charges are very reasonable."
- "I had an excited and teary wife on the phone about 30 minutes ago. Visa has been granted and she is inbound on March 11th. Can't thank you enough for your hard work on our application!"~ Richard Mayson, UK
- “I'm so happy thank you so much for your help, more than words can ever say. Finally the wait is over, praise the Lord!”~ Wilma Adag, Philippines
- “Thanks for all your help, it’s been very worthwhile using you guys to get this sorted, the process was very simple and I'm really pleased with your service”~ Adam Dryburgh, Australia
- "I'd like to thank Victoria for the help and valiantly taking my application for residency, she kept me informed and reassured, when the home office mistakenly returned my paper work, Medivisas challenged them and I got the result.~ EN Mogale
I'd recommend Victoria to anyone who is not wanting to gamble with their stay.Thanks again Victoria"