- “I'm so happy thank you so much for your help, more than words can ever say. Finally the wait is over, praise the Lord!”~ Wilma Adag, Philippines
- "I have no hesitation in providing a reference for the legal services of Ms Victoria Sharkey and MediVisas. I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable, efficient, and effective, and her understanding of the UK’s immigration procedures is unrivalled. What’s more, her enthusiasm and energy for her work make dealing with an otherwise frustrating process a pleasure!~ David
I had a complicated visa status, as an American citizen who had lived in various countries around the globe, and, despite my international experience and extensive research on my part, could not see clearly how to regularise my status in the UK. I found Victoria thanks to the excellent, professional advice that she posted, pro-bono, on online fora for ex-pats and immigrants in the UK with visa queries.
Victoria provided the ‘out of the box’ thinking that was needed, demonstrating her extensive knowledge of the legal frameworks and precedents involved in the UK’s complex immigration law, and also her ample experience dealing with a wide variety of cases. I’m delighted to say that with Victoria’s help, I am now a British citizen.Victoria Sharkey has my very highest recommendation."
- “Thanks for all your help, it’s been very worthwhile using you guys to get this sorted, the process was very simple and I'm really pleased with your service”~ Adam Dryburgh, Australia
- "I cannot recommend MediVisas highly enough - Chris and Victoria helped process my citizenship and they were very thorough in their initial consultation to find out all the details of my immigration history, which had been handled by another firm.~ Lori
Their personal attention to my case, answering all my (many!) questions knowledgeably and with lots of patience, ensured I felt informed every step of the way which made the process really painless. Helping me to get everything filed correctly, quickly and with ease, they made the process stress-free at every turn - and with their help and expedited filing I had an answer way before I thought I would and I am happy to say I am now a dual citizen thanks to them!"
- "My case was very complicated, overstayer with two counts of deception, wanted to file an unmarried partner visa, i had been to seven different lawyers who all seemed interested in only money, no compassion for our feelings and circumstances. then i met Victoria from MediVisas, an angel for us, I found her very sympathetic and empathetic, genuinely explained to me everything in detail like an educated person would do to another. Was the cheapest in terms of her fees compared all the rest of the solicitor firms we had been to, we decided that I would leave the country and apply for entry clearance and my visa was granted in just 5 days, thank you Victoria and MediVisas, i wish you all the best in future, would highly recommend them. "~ Syed Zaidi
- "I'd like to thank Victoria for the help and valiantly taking my application for residency, she kept me informed and reassured, when the home office mistakenly returned my paper work, Medivisas challenged them and I got the result.~ EN Mogale
I'd recommend Victoria to anyone who is not wanting to gamble with their stay.Thanks again Victoria"