- "We would like to thank Victoria at MediVisas for helping us through our very long and frustrating relocation to the UK. After applying various times to enter the country as a Civil Partner, I was beginning to give up. till a friend of ours recommended medivisas to us. I don't know where I would be if they didn't recommend medivisas.~ Gabriel
I believe that because of them I was able to leave my home country and settle in the UK with my partner. We tried everything before it and nothing was working. MediVisas never let us down and was very supportive through out the whole process.
Now we can live a happy life together in the UK and it is all because MediVisas actually know what they are doing when it comes to having a successful outcome. Thank you so much. There are no words to express how grateful we are."
- "I have no hesitation in providing a reference for the legal services of Ms Victoria Sharkey and MediVisas. I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable, efficient, and effective, and her understanding of the UK’s immigration procedures is unrivalled. What’s more, her enthusiasm and energy for her work make dealing with an otherwise frustrating process a pleasure!~ David
I had a complicated visa status, as an American citizen who had lived in various countries around the globe, and, despite my international experience and extensive research on my part, could not see clearly how to regularise my status in the UK. I found Victoria thanks to the excellent, professional advice that she posted, pro-bono, on online fora for ex-pats and immigrants in the UK with visa queries.
Victoria provided the ‘out of the box’ thinking that was needed, demonstrating her extensive knowledge of the legal frameworks and precedents involved in the UK’s complex immigration law, and also her ample experience dealing with a wide variety of cases. I’m delighted to say that with Victoria’s help, I am now a British citizen.Victoria Sharkey has my very highest recommendation."
- "I cannot recommend MediVisas highly enough - Chris and Victoria helped process my citizenship and they were very thorough in their initial consultation to find out all the details of my immigration history, which had been handled by another firm.~ Lori
Their personal attention to my case, answering all my (many!) questions knowledgeably and with lots of patience, ensured I felt informed every step of the way which made the process really painless. Helping me to get everything filed correctly, quickly and with ease, they made the process stress-free at every turn - and with their help and expedited filing I had an answer way before I thought I would and I am happy to say I am now a dual citizen thanks to them!"
- “Thanks for all your help, it’s been very worthwhile using you guys to get this sorted, the process was very simple and I'm really pleased with your service”~ Adam Dryburgh, Australia
- "My case was very complicated, overstayer with two counts of deception, wanted to file an unmarried partner visa, i had been to seven different lawyers who all seemed interested in only money, no compassion for our feelings and circumstances. then i met Victoria from MediVisas, an angel for us, I found her very sympathetic and empathetic, genuinely explained to me everything in detail like an educated person would do to another. Was the cheapest in terms of her fees compared all the rest of the solicitor firms we had been to, we decided that I would leave the country and apply for entry clearance and my visa was granted in just 5 days, thank you Victoria and MediVisas, i wish you all the best in future, would highly recommend them. "~ Syed Zaidi
- "I had an excited and teary wife on the phone about 30 minutes ago. Visa has been granted and she is inbound on March 11th. Can't thank you enough for your hard work on our application!"~ Richard Mayson, UK