Illegal Entrants & Overstayers


We have, over the years, successfully represented clients whose applications fall outside the Immigration Rules, such as illegal entrants, over-stayers, those who have previously made false representations or used deception in a previous application.

Read more on regularising your stay in the UK



If you have had an application for Leave to Enter the UK or Further Leave to Remain in the UK refused, then you may be granted a Right of Appeal or the opportunity to lodge an Administrative Review.  Few types of applications now carry a Right of Appeal and in most circumstances, you are often better off simply re-applying.

Read more about your right to appeal

Family & Settlement


When applying for leave to enter the UK and your sponsor is living with you outside the UK at the time of application, they will also require an offer of employment from a UK employer, with suitable salary, due to start within 3 months of returning.

Read more about Family & Settlement

Investors & Entrepeneurs


You can apply to enter the UK as an Investor subject to personal investment funds available to you (normally a minimum of £2m)  In order to qualify for an Investor Visa, you will need to fulfill certain criteria

Read more on active and passive investment criteria

Employment Visas


This scheme is aimed at skilled workers from outside the UK who have a full time job offer from a UK employer.  The application consists of four stages.  In order for an employer to be able to employ non-UK nationals, they will firstly need to apply for a Sponsorship License


Read more on employment visa applications



There are two basic routes to naturalisation for adults, both of which require that the applicant already has Indefinite Leave to Remain and does not have any unspent convictions.  If married to a UK national the applicant must have been lawfully resident in the UK for three years.

Read more on the two routes to naturalisation